Enabling Operational Excellence
Internet technologies provide numerous opportunities to improve companies' internal back-office operations. Enabling high-powered technologies for functions such as human resources and facilities management can streamline processes and help organizations maximize their efficiency.
ISO-SOFT creates a strategic context for eBusiness by helping clients develop innovative answers to their most critical questions:
- Can the human resources function become more efficient and effective through techniques such as employee self-service?
- Can a company's campus be better managed by integrating functions such as space planning, move management, asset management and cable-plant management via the Internet?
- Could a company's vehicle fleet and routes be better managed through Internet-based applications?
- What opportunities exist to mine financial and operating information and better track a company's key performance indicators?
ISO-SOFT can help you achieve operational excellence by implementing the answers to these questions. From the highly creative to the deeply technical, our team can help you:
- Create systems for space and move management, asset tracking, fleet management and maintenance management
- Develop intranet-based employee benefit applications
- Enable knowledge management applications such as company-wide directories of expertise, skills and specialties
- Integrate Internet-based performance tracking and reporting systems with key financial and operations systems