Management skills courses
- Written by Tomi
- font size decrease font size increase font size
- Be the first to comment!
* Develop your management skills and build confidence with our interactive management training courses.
* Explore a wide range of tools and techniques for managing yourself and others
* Develop the skills to manage others in a way that complements your style
* Understand how to support and develop others in a way that enhances their performance and unlocks their potential
* Develop the confidence to tackle difficult people management situations
Please see below an outline for our Management Skills course, which is available as an in-house training course for your staff. The course will be tailored to your company needs.participants can design the next part of the programme to suit their individual needs. This ensures that any gaps in your skills and knowledge can be addressed fully.
|Part One (Setting the scene and key skills)|
|Developing confidence and motivation
|Part Two (Communication)|
Communication as a two way process
What makes an effective listener
Effective listening techniques
|Part Three (Negotiation and Working with Conflict)|
What is negotiation about?
Types of power
Tactics in negotiation
Communicating in difficult circumstances
|Part four (Financial Tools)|
Understanding Financial Statements
Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
Breakeven Analysis and Operating Leverage
|Part five (Presentation Skills)|
Creativity and Innovation
Delivering your presentation
One way and two way presentations
Checklist for presentations